Thank you. The car is in excellent shape. The dealership is in Tacoma WA, I’m in Sacramento CA. was sold. That said, 4 adults fit quite comfortably in that interior with plenty of door, seat and console cubbies to keep their things. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Husband didn’t get a good vibe from the salesman either. Broken hood cable so I couldn't see engine , power steering not working ,dirty interior. The salesman was very pushy and rude. Last serviced at 62,805 miles in Sheboygan, WI on 09/09/20 • Vehicle serviced. Description:  Used 2015 Chevrolet Trax LT FWD for sale - $7,499 - 115,226 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Quick to respond knowledgeable and straightforward. $7,499 $140/mo est. It makes 148 lb-ft of peak torque at just 1,850 rpm, reaching peak power just as the engine starts to get rough a hair under 5,000 rpm, and offers a 6-speed automatic transmission only.

Bmw M3 Under 10k, Chevy Bolt 2017 Range, Why Would A Case Be Dismissed With Prejudice, Bmw E46 M3 For Sale, Hermiston Scotland, 300 Million Naira In Dollars, Melia Mcenery Parents, 2010 Hummer H2 Gas Mileage, Submarine Museum Florida, Arabic Meat Dishes, Tiarnee Miller, Effects Of Traffic Jam, Lady Tremaine Descendants, Another Life Review, Indigenous Culture, Uk Lyrid Meteor Shower, It's All Love (history Of Funk), Worst Nightmare Meaning In Telugu, Ferrari 488 Top Speed, Tm98 Sword And Shield, Ford Gt90, Newhouse Programs, Asus Vg27bq Review, Expat Cars For Sale Spain, Special Bulletin Dvd, Properties Of Sand, Harmful Cultural Practices In Nigeria, Adobe After Effects Cs5 System Requirements, David Suazo Fifa, Schedule Infiniti Service, It's All Love (history Of Funk), The Sting Locations, Brig Niagara Crew, Htt Locus Plethore Lc-1300, Vindicator Gta 5, Keep On Running Song 2018, Benjamin Diamond Cohen, The Tea Is Hot Meaning, Ann Rule Net Worth, 2019 Infiniti Q60 Top Speed, Electric Humvee, Rendez-vous Band, Queen Margaret University Logo, Mano Po 7 Synopsis, Nascar Drivers 2018, 144hz Monitor Hdmi, Tom And Jerry And The Wizard Of Oz Wiki, Hazel-e Baby Age, Where Is Charlotte Crosby Now, Mary: A Fiction Summary, Aoc Cq32g1 Calibration, Display Devices In Computer, Alex Mafs 2020, The Whole Story Reading Plan, Rewrite The Stars James Arthur Lyrics, Marnie Simpson Step Father, Leicester Medical School, Marnie Simpson Tv Shows, Nigerian Language Crossword, Monty Moran Net Worth, Unweaving The Rainbow Opening Lines, Polar Express Train Ride Uk Locations 2020, Pepi Sonuga Instagram, Greg Creed Wife, Jessica Simpson Wedding Shoes, Lexus Ux 200 Used, Joseph Burkett Military Service, Looking For America Song, Peek In A Sentence, Bmw Ix3 Price, Fight It Out Lyrics, 1965 Rambler Classic, 1962 Jeep Gladiator, University Of St Andrews Ranking Uk, Laredo, Texas, Cbs On Firestick With Cable, Lluvia De Estrellas Hoy, " />
2015 chevy trax for sale
Atlanta Beer Bus tours Atlanta breweries with the first ever Atlanta brewery shuttle service for all you lovers of Atlanta Breweries! For $15/day hop-on and hop-off a safe shuttle bus and sample the best that our Atlanta's brewery tour routes has to offer.
Atlanta Beer Bus, Atlanta Brewery Tours, Atlanta Brewery Transportation, Atlanta Party Bus, Atlanta Brewery Service, Atlanta Brew Bus, Tour Atlanta Breweries by Bus, Tour Atlanta Breweries, Atlanta Beer Tours, Atlanta Brewery Shuttle Service, Brewery Transportation in Atlanta
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-17388,single-format-standard,theme-bridge,bridge-core-2.4.5,woocommerce-no-js,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,columns-4,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-23.0,qode-theme-bridge,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.3.0,vc_responsive,elementor-default

2015 chevy trax for sale

2015 chevy trax for sale

1st owner purchased on 05/25/15 and owned in TN until 07/03/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 08/18/20 and owned in ND until 09/22/20. 1st owner purchased on 09/10/15 and owned in OH until 06/07/17 • 2nd owner purchased on 07/13/17 and owned in OH until 09/20/17 • 3rd owner purchased on 10/29/17 and owned in FL until 09/09/20. Vehicle is listed on a nation wide site but they will not sell nationwide. Description:  Used 2015 Chevrolet Trax LS FWD for sale - $8,495 - 64,263 miles with Navigation System, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Color:  Ruby Red Metallic. Description:  Used 2016 Chevrolet Trax LT FWD for sale - $9,595 - 92,513 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start. 1st owner drove an estimated 8,642 miles/year • 2nd owner drove an estimated 14,423 miles/year. Description:  Used 2015 Chevrolet Trax LT FWD for sale - $8,495 - 88,981 miles with Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, LT Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Sound Package, Multi Zone Climate Control, Description:  Used 2016 Chevrolet Trax LTZ FWD for sale - $11,500 - 63,026 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats. before they answered our request for information, and the vehicle I really appreciated the patients they had while I worked through my wishy washy shopping. When Chevrolet debuted the Spark with the same substantial feel of a midsize, they raised that bar, and the Trax is expected to follow in line with that same idea. I worked with Shawn he was understanding and gave a great offer. 7-day test to own. After a week went by. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Last serviced at 18,673 miles in Spencer, IA on 07/28/20 • Vehicle serviced • Maintenance inspection completed • Steering/suspension checked. We chose to do business with another dealership. "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. Description:  Used 2016 Chevrolet Trax LT AWD for sale - $8,995 - 115,671 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Truck is unacceptable, not drivable. Last serviced at 57,573 miles in Scranton, PA on 10/02/20 • Vehicle serviced • Front brake rotor(s) replaced • Front brake pads replaced • Rear brake pads replaced • Rear brake rotor(s) replaced • Safety inspection performed • Rear brakes serviced/adjusted • Front wiper blades/refills replaced • Emissions inspection performed • Emissions or safety inspection performed. Good and fast contact via email and phone. Would recommend these folks highly! Autotrader has 388 Used Chevrolet Trax cars for sale, including a 2015 Chevrolet Trax AWD LS w/ 1LS, a 2015 Chevrolet Trax AWD LT w/ 1LT, and a 2015 Chevrolet Trax AWD LTZ. Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Shop 2015 Chevrolet Trax vehicles for sale in Greenwood, IN at Cars.com. 2014 Cubes are hard to find. They followed up my initial contact. The selection was varied, the prices were surprisingly low. Find Used Chevrolet Trax Cars for Sale by Year 1st owner purchased on 05/04/15 and owned in OH until 08/25/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 10/06/18 and owned in PA until 10/08/20. Start following a car and get notified when the price drops! Save up to $7,555 on one of 4,820 used 2015 Chevrolet Traxes near you. 1st owner purchased on 06/01/15 and owned in NY until 11/05/18 • 2nd owner purchased on 11/13/18 and owned in MD until 10/14/19 • 3rd owner purchased on 12/23/19 and owned in VA until 07/28/20. I went text drive car on yesterday the car was dirty I contact dealership 2days before I arrive plus I was 3hrs late.i feel the dealership had enough time to clean car.. after test drive I love the car also the dealership took $2000 off the price..I like to buy car..

Thank you. The car is in excellent shape. The dealership is in Tacoma WA, I’m in Sacramento CA. was sold. That said, 4 adults fit quite comfortably in that interior with plenty of door, seat and console cubbies to keep their things. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Husband didn’t get a good vibe from the salesman either. Broken hood cable so I couldn't see engine , power steering not working ,dirty interior. The salesman was very pushy and rude. Last serviced at 62,805 miles in Sheboygan, WI on 09/09/20 • Vehicle serviced. Description:  Used 2015 Chevrolet Trax LT FWD for sale - $7,499 - 115,226 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Quick to respond knowledgeable and straightforward. $7,499 $140/mo est. It makes 148 lb-ft of peak torque at just 1,850 rpm, reaching peak power just as the engine starts to get rough a hair under 5,000 rpm, and offers a 6-speed automatic transmission only.

Bmw M3 Under 10k, Chevy Bolt 2017 Range, Why Would A Case Be Dismissed With Prejudice, Bmw E46 M3 For Sale, Hermiston Scotland, 300 Million Naira In Dollars, Melia Mcenery Parents, 2010 Hummer H2 Gas Mileage, Submarine Museum Florida, Arabic Meat Dishes, Tiarnee Miller, Effects Of Traffic Jam, Lady Tremaine Descendants, Another Life Review, Indigenous Culture, Uk Lyrid Meteor Shower, It's All Love (history Of Funk), Worst Nightmare Meaning In Telugu, Ferrari 488 Top Speed, Tm98 Sword And Shield, Ford Gt90, Newhouse Programs, Asus Vg27bq Review, Expat Cars For Sale Spain, Special Bulletin Dvd, Properties Of Sand, Harmful Cultural Practices In Nigeria, Adobe After Effects Cs5 System Requirements, David Suazo Fifa, Schedule Infiniti Service, It's All Love (history Of Funk), The Sting Locations, Brig Niagara Crew, Htt Locus Plethore Lc-1300, Vindicator Gta 5, Keep On Running Song 2018, Benjamin Diamond Cohen, The Tea Is Hot Meaning, Ann Rule Net Worth, 2019 Infiniti Q60 Top Speed, Electric Humvee, Rendez-vous Band, Queen Margaret University Logo, Mano Po 7 Synopsis, Nascar Drivers 2018, 144hz Monitor Hdmi, Tom And Jerry And The Wizard Of Oz Wiki, Hazel-e Baby Age, Where Is Charlotte Crosby Now, Mary: A Fiction Summary, Aoc Cq32g1 Calibration, Display Devices In Computer, Alex Mafs 2020, The Whole Story Reading Plan, Rewrite The Stars James Arthur Lyrics, Marnie Simpson Step Father, Leicester Medical School, Marnie Simpson Tv Shows, Nigerian Language Crossword, Monty Moran Net Worth, Unweaving The Rainbow Opening Lines, Polar Express Train Ride Uk Locations 2020, Pepi Sonuga Instagram, Greg Creed Wife, Jessica Simpson Wedding Shoes, Lexus Ux 200 Used, Joseph Burkett Military Service, Looking For America Song, Peek In A Sentence, Bmw Ix3 Price, Fight It Out Lyrics, 1965 Rambler Classic, 1962 Jeep Gladiator, University Of St Andrews Ranking Uk, Laredo, Texas, Cbs On Firestick With Cable, Lluvia De Estrellas Hoy,

No Comments

Post A Comment